Tuesday, 3 February 2009

Back to writing

After a four month break, this week I intend to start writing the second installment of 'The Topavzian Chronicles' (it's a working title but I quite like it). It's all mapped out both in my head and in my trusted notepad. I can't wait to throw myself into it! I've actually missed the characters. Will keep you posted...

2 comments:

  1. To my best friend, well done really & I am very proud of the results of your dedication and creativity. I am definitely spell bounded by the story. Cant wait for the next installment. As you know, I will be meeting with Steven Spielberg next week and I intend to give him the manuscript you gifted to me. I hope you don't mind, but he did say he was quite interested in my recommendation. Fingers crossed for the movies. Your mate Charlie C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will enjoy following your blog, congratulations on your achievements and success in the future. Excellent entries on all post.

    ReplyDelete