Wednesday, 28 January 2009
A few writing tips
Writing Topavzian was the most challenging thing I've ever done. The one thing I learnt was no matter how many obstacles I encountered there was always a solution. So my tips are: never give up no matter what, always carry a writing pad to scribble down your thoughts no matter how wacky they may seem, do some short courses and learn the basics, share your work by joining a writers' group, accept constructive criticism and take it on board. By not sharing your work and thoughts with fellow aspiring writers or even friends/relatives you may find that your hard graft enters a stagnant vacuum. I found my writers' group very supportive and inspirational. Cheers guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Peter! I'm so so pleased for you, and am honoured to have had the chance to read, and comment on, Topavzian in its early stages. Good luck with writing the next instalment! Jojo
ReplyDelete